RULES FOR KENO
Keno is a popular lottery-style gambling game that is often found in casinos and is also available in some lottery games. The game is straightforward and offers players a chance to win significant prizes with relatively small bets. Here are the rules for Keno:
Objective: The objective of Keno is to correctly predict the numbers that will be drawn randomly from a pool of numbers.
- Keno Ticket:
- Players start by obtaining a Keno ticket, which is a grid of numbers usually ranging from 1 to 80. The number of spots on the ticket can vary, and players can choose how many spots they want to play.
- Number Selection:
- Players select the numbers they wish to play by marking them on the Keno ticket. The number of spots selected determines the cost of the ticket and the potential payout.
- Betting Amount:
- Players also choose how much they want to bet on each spot selected. The amount of the bet can affect the potential winnings.
- Drawing of Numbers:
- After players have made their selections and placed their bets, the Keno game begins. Random numbers are drawn from a pool of 1 to 80 using a random number generator (RNG) or other mechanical means.
- Matching Numbers and Payouts:
- As the numbers are drawn, the player’s selected numbers that match the drawn numbers are called “hits.” The more hits a player has, the higher the payout based on the Keno paytable.
- Number of Hits and Payouts:
- The payouts in Keno are determined by the number of hits and the player’s original bet. The paytable displays the payouts for each possible combination of hits and bet amounts.
- House Edge:
- It’s important to note that Keno typically has a higher house edge compared to other casino games, meaning the odds of winning significant prizes are lower.
- Multi-Race Keno:
- Some casinos and lottery games offer multi-race Keno, where players can select the same numbers and place the same bets for several games in a row. This allows players to play multiple games with a single set of numbers and bets.
Keno is a game of chance, and the outcome is entirely random, which means the rules for Keno are simple. Players can choose to play a few spots for a smaller potential payout or more spots for a chance at bigger winnings. As with all gambling games, it’s essential to play responsibly and set limits on the amount of money you are willing to wager.
PLAY ONLINE KENO FOR REAL MONEY
Want to check out the rest of the top online casinos?